Webcast: Storage Considerations for Data Protection
In the financial services industry, application downtime is a costly proposition and extended downtime can even be fatal. Virtualization is a game-changing technology that is having a major impact on data protection, disaster recovery and storage networking. This informative webcast will focus on how organizations can leverage the combination of NetApp storage solutions in a VMware environment to dramatically improve availability, simplify backup and recovery, and increase performance and utilization.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how:
- Virtualization is changing the disaster recovery and data protection landscape with capabilities including instantaneous backups and zero-downtime maintenance
- To optimize your existing data protection efforts with server and storage virtualization
- VMware & NetApp can drive out significant infrastructure and facilities costs, while improving availability
- Eric Elgar, Territory Manager, VMware
- Jason Nolan, Storage Project Manager, Eze Castle Integration